1. The Personal Information about you which we or the Group may collect via print and digital channels (including but not limited to Website, Social Media and Mobile Apps) includes:
1. The Group may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
2. We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
1. The Group may disclose and transfer your Personal Information (whether in Australia or abroad) amongst any company within the Group and/or to third parties including but not limited to the Group's agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, service providers, associated companies, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Group or any company within the Group, any of the companies within the Group, (including those established or incorporated from time to time) actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the companies within the Group, service providers (including those who assist us in providing/developing/maintaining the Group’s Website and digital platforms), for the Group’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility, loyalty programme and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Information for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Group.
2. The Group uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected by us as part of the Group’s process of constantly improving the Group’s Website, our business and/or the Group’s business.
3. We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the Group then your application or request to the Group for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the Group’s Website may be denied or the Group will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
1. Your Personal Information shall be stored either in hard copies in the Group’s offices or stored in servers located in or outside Australia and operated by the Group or its service providers in or outside Australia. For more information on any overseas disclosures, see paragraph (K).
2. Any Personal Information supplied by you will be retained by the Group as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the Group's interests.
1. The Group may preserve the content of any email or "Contact us" or other electronic message that the Group receives.
3. The message content may be monitored by the Group’s service providers or employees for purposes including compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
1. Through your use of telecommunications services to access the Group’s Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Information.
2. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the Act.
1. When you access the Group’s Website, the Group may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-identifying data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).
2. The Group may use this data and share it with the rest of the Group to monitor the attractiveness of the Group’s Website and to improve their performance or content.
1. When you view the Group’s Website, the Group may store some non-identifying data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your personal computer next time you visit. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track users movements, and gather broad demographic information.
2. Cookies can help the Group in many ways, for example, by allowing the Group to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.
3. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
1. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information that is not Personal Information submitted to us in whatever manner (including those sent or posted in the Group’s Website) will be deemed voluntarily provided to the Group on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
2. The Group reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
1. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The Group uses a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information.
2. For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while the Group strives to protect such Personal Information, the Group cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted to the Group and you do so at your own risk. Once any Personal Information comes into the Group’s possession, the Group will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
3. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of the Group’s Website. For your own protection, the Group’s requires you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
4. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by law to retain it (whichever is the later).
1. Due to the global nature of the Group’s business, the Group may transfer your Personal Information to Group members and our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. Any Personal Information transferred shall be used for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
3. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your Personal Information do not breach applicable privacy obligations relating to your Personal Information.
4. We may disclose your Personal Information to entities located outside of Australia, including the following:
1. The Group’s Website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you leave the Group’s Website and the Group does not exercise control over any Personal Information or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left the Group’s Website.
2. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
1. You may request access to any Personal Information that we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your Personal Information.
2. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
3. If you believe that any Personal Information that we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request that we amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it.
1. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Act, if applicable).
2. Please contact us at:
|Level 11, RACV Tower,
485 Bourke Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Person in charge
|Business Development Department
|0411 523 355
3. Please click below privacy notice for:
1. You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Information to us for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
NAMES OF THE COMPANIES
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below. The term "Company" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Gamuda Berhad (29579-T), the owner of the website.
To ensure the smooth flow of services, we would like to remind you that our products and services are strictly enforced by prevailing terms, conditions, rules or regulations of the necessary agreement governing their use and applications. Please be reminded to read these terms together with other necessary information, terms, conditions, rules or regulations which may affect the usage and/or eventual outcome of events/actions. Should there be any conflict whatsoever, the terms, conditions, rules or regulations applicable to the specific products or services shall prevail.
This website belongs to the Company. The copyright to the contents of this website is owned by or licensed to the Company excluding those intellectual property rights of vendors or alliances who have authorized the Company with the necessary usage and reproductions of the content of this website. This website is intended for personal use, quick reference, illustration and information purposes only and may not be copied, redistributed or published in any manner without the written permission of the Company.
Any unauthorised use of any part of this website is strictly prohibited. You may not copy, modify, publish, or transmit any of the content herein in whole or in part for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company - which if granted, would only be extended to our own materials.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website belongs to the Company excluding those intellectual property rights of vendors or alliances who have authorized the Company with the necessary usage and reproductions of the content of this website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Any use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. The Company reserves the rights to bring any action arising from the improper or unauthorised use of this website, including any action for infringement of its trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
All information contained herein including the specifications, plan, measurements and illustration are subject to amendments without notification (including as may be required or suggested by relevant authorities or the developer’s consultants) and are not intended to form part of an offer or contract. Whilst every care has been taken in providing this information, the owner, developer, builder and managers are not liable for (and hereby exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability in relation to) any omissions, inaccuracies or future variations. All measurements are approximate and illustrations are approximate and illustrations are artist’s impression only. All units, fittings and building materials are subject to variations, modifications and substitution (including as may be recommended by the Company’s Architects and/or required by government departments or authorities). The descriptions of the specifications of building materials and fittings are merely general descriptions and may vary according to the type of units, which will be specifically provided in the Contract of Sale. For avoidance of doubt on the specifications, please always refer to the Contract of Sale. This website is strictly available upon the request for information by the enquirer. It should not be construed, in any way or under any circumstances, as an offer to sell the units as described herein. All statements and illustrations are subject to change without prior notice and cannot be relied upon as a complete description of the units. This website will not form part of, or otherwise override or amend, any contract of sale between the developer and the purchaser.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the owner, developer, builder or managers give any representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to that the information supplied in this website is complete, accurate, current or verified, or has been compiled or prepared with reasonable care, or that it may be relied upon in assuming any contractual liability, or is or will be audited or independently verified or reviewed; or contains a representation as to opinions, forecasts or as to future matters for which any assumptions may be based. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for loss or damage incurred or suffered by any person who acts or makes decisions on the basis of the this website is excluded.
You shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified against all claims, damages, actions and proceedings made or brought against the Company arising from your use of this website and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by you
The linkage to other websites provided herein are merely for your convenience and do not signify that the Company endorses in any way whatsoever in such websites. These websites are not under the Group's control, and as such the Company bears no responsibility for the contents of such other websites and shall not be held liable for any damages or injury howsoever arising therefrom.
Links to member companies of the Company's group of companies are subjected to the similar degree of disclaimer.
You shall view any of the linked websites at your own risk.
The Company reserves the right to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein at any time without notice.
The Company reserves the right to bar any one, company or group from the use or access to this website.
Termination of access can be executed permanently or over a period of time, in part or in whole, depending on the Company's discretion, at any time without any prior notice or reason.
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.